Delivery through a virtual classroom (Code: C0732)
How can you make virtual classrooms work in practice? In this webinar we'll explore how tools that are commonly available in webinar software can be used to create different pedagogical approaches for online delivery.
For the session we will use Zoom, whose free version includes chat, feedback status, screen sharing capabilities, whiteboard and breakout rooms. Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will be used to support this webinar.
Who is this for?
Teachers, trainers and managers in the Further Education and Training sector.
Making the most of online learning by becoming familiar with webconferencing tools such as Zoom and how to adapt our pedagogical approach accordingly.
Supporting Enhance Modules for this webinar include:
- Accessibility: Creating inclusive content
- Principles Accessibility: Creating inclusive content
- Practice Digital Practice: Recording Teaching Sessions
- Collaborative Learning: Collaborating with learners synchronously (Part 1)
- Collaborative Learning: Collaborating with learners synchronously (Part 2)
- Collaborative practice: Share, collaborate, improve (Part 1)
- The use of a free webinar tool "Zoom" to teach remotely
- The Enhance Digital Teaching Platform and how to explore modules
- Creating inclusive content - Principles and Practice
- Digital Practice: Recording Teaching Sessions
- Online Collaborative Learning
- Online Collaborative practice
For those who have already been using our accessibility and dealing with difference and diversity modules: don't forget to submit a reflection on your training and you will receive personalised feedback from our panel of experts if you submit before 30 March.
45 minutes. (A recording will be posted after the session to support the sector post-event.)
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand. This will allow your activities in the session to count towards your professional development.