Coaching and mentoring sessions (online)
Leadership, Management & Governance Training
SET members: £25.50 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non SET-member: £30
Three 45 minute confidential online coaching/ mentoring sessions; time and place to suit.
Do you want:
- high quality CPD facilitated by a national governance expert?
- online modules in support of effective governing?
- a 'Governing Colleges' newsletter? Be sure to sign up here
Who is this course for?
For Governors, Trustees, Non-Executive Directors, Clerks and Senior Leaders involved in the governing of vocational education and training.
To provide a personalised and confidential opportunity for exploring effective governance from the dual perspectives of your organisation's strategic development needs and your role within that.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- clarify priorities and processes for effective governance, in the context of current and emerging priorities for change
- use the protected 'space' and bespoke support for improving your personal knowledge and skills in supporting governance in your local context
- receive coaching and guidance over three sessions, enabling you to use this support throughout an extended period of practice in a governing role.
Length of the course
Three 45 minutes confidential online coaching/ mentoring sessions; time and place to suit with sessions completed by mid Feb 2017.
You will need to have been formally appointed by your organisation as either a:
- Senior leader who supports governing processes.