The business case for employers - equality diversity and inclusion (Code: C0796)
We can't put our learners with SEND's future on hold during this time, but we can start to make plans for their future and how to engage with employers.
You will gain knowledge and confidence to know how to engage employers so they can support learners with SEND, focusing on three critical areas that makes business sense with SEND engagement. You will understand the current measures imposed in the workplace and how these interplay with the employer and learners with SEND.
Who is this for?
Leaders, Heads, Managers, Teachers, Tutors, Support Staff and anyone working with employers.
We will explore the benefits for employers of engaging with learners with SEND and aim to understand what employers really want. How do we do this during COVID 19 to ensure that employers have the tools and knowledge to understand and support the needs and complexities of our learners?
- How to engage employers so they might support learners with SEND.
- Three critical areas that makes business sense for engagement.
- Understand what employers really want.
- Hear how we are working to support and understand the current measures imposed in the workplace and how these interplay with the employer and learners with SEND..
- How do we make sure our young people are not misunderstood in the workplace as a result of their interpretation of COVID 19 Government guidance?
If this course is not currently available in your area, and you would like to attend then register your interest. We will let you know about new events as they are announced.