Enhance your powers of critical reflection (Code: C0798)
With online teaching and learning being a new environment for many teachers, it is important to begin to understand how effectively your practice is developing. In this session we explore how collaborative critical reflection with colleagues can help you identify successes and challenges, reflect on them and develop strategies for improvement.
Who is this for?
Teachers, trainers and managers in the Further Education and Training sector.
Practitioners will be able to:
- Define critical reflection and its purpose
- Describe a model of critical reflection
- Outline the benefits of reflecting and working collaboratively with peers to improve practice and how this impacts on learners
- Suggest some success factors for collaborative working
- Identify some next steps for professional learning and development
60 minutes. (A recording will be posted after the session to support the sector post-event.)
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.