Chairs Leadership - The College of the Future - leading strategic change (Code: C0799)
This course is a series of online networking and development events for FE College Chairs to generate the sharing of innovative and creative thinking in order to assist Chairs in their roles during these challenging and unprecedented times.
College Chairs can also join the Chairs' Development Network group on LinkedIn.
Who is this for?
For Chairs of College Boards.
The aim of this session is to:
- provide FE College Chairs with the opportunity to think creatively about the next steps and future College strategic activity.
- to consider the strategic and practical impact to the College of the Future Report
- identify the issues raised in the report that relate to Chairs
Marie-Therese McGivern former CEO - Belfast Metropolitan College and College of the Future Commissioner
Lewis Cooper - Director The College of the Future
- Consider the College of the Future report and its strategic impact
- Generate the sharing of creative and strategic thinking to assist chairs in their roles and strategic thinking
- Create an arena where chairs can share ideas and concerns in a safe environment
1.5 hours max.
This programme is open for Chairs as part of chairs leadership and development.