Chairs Leadership and Development online networking events (Code: C0799)
This course is a series of online networking and development events for FE College Chairs to generate the sharing of innovative and creative thinking in order to assist Chairs in their roles during these challenging and unprecedented times.
College Chairs can also join the Chairs' Development Network group on LinkedIn.
Who is this for?
For Chairs of College Boards.
• Consider the (FE) White Paper - Skills for jobs and its strategic impact
• Discuss and ask questions relating to The White paper with a member of DfE Team.
• Generate the sharing of creative and strategic thinking to assist chairs in their roles and strategic thinking
• Create an arena where chairs can share ideas and concerns in a safe environment
- Joe Billington - Deputy Director DfE post 16
- Consider the FE White Paper and its strategic impact
- Generate the sharing of creative and strategic thinking to assist chairs in their roles and strategic thinking
- Create an arena where chairs can share ideas and concerns in a safe environment
1.5 hours max.
This programme is open for Chairs as part of chairs leadership and development.