Exploring, Adopting and Leading digital practices- equipping teachers and managers for effective hybrid teaching and learning approaches (Code: C0825)
This webinar will review a range of approaches and tools to support teachers and managers to plan engaging effective online teaching and learning. The session will recognise the many unknowns professionals in the sector have dealt with in planning for the new academic year but also the opportunities that this affords us all for more effective teaching and learning through hybrid models.
Who is this for?
Curriculum leaders and managers, TLA leads, Advanced Practitioners, Quality leads.
The sector has shown agility and innovation in the response of teachers and managers to the challenge of moving swiftly to 'remote' teaching and learning. This session will
· support discussion and sharing of approaches and tools to build teacher and manager confidence in planning for and successfully implementing hybrid curriculum models
· Share approaches to hybrid curriculum to allow for a range of unknowns can be managed
· Highlight opportunities to be grasped - particularly for more effective teaching and learning through hybrid curriculum models.
We will share examples of approaches we have used to
· give teachers and managers more confidence in planning and implementation
· enthuse teachers with hybrid curriculum models for teaching and learning for 2020-21.
We will outline how our work for 2020-21 will be informed by
· the ETF Digital Professional Teaching Framework
· A new ETF-funded project supporting professional development groups sets for maths and English development.
45 minutes. (A recording will be posted after the session to support the sector post-event.)