Using a health check to create a whole organisation approach to embedding maths and English in apprenticeships (Code: C0887)
This training webinar will explore ways of using a health check to create a whole organisation approach to embedding maths and English in apprenticeships. It will include:
- relevant information and ideas on whole organisation approaches
- chats based on trainer experiences
- breakout sessions for participants to actively discuss topics raised
- signposting to supporting resources.
Who is this for?
This training webinar is for those involved in delivering apprenticeships, with responsibilities for facilitating apprentices' maths and English development including employers and providers.
The roles are likely to include:
- workplace managers
- maths and English teachers
- provider managers
- vocational tutors
- workplace assessors.
In this training webinar you will examine using a health check to create a whole organisation approach to ensure successful embedding of maths and English into apprenticeships.
You will be actively involved in discussing ideas in break out rooms.
The focus is on helping apprentices achieve their level 2 maths and English in their level 2 and level 3 apprenticeships.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- understand what is meant by a whole organisation approach
- understand the importance of embedding maths and English in workplace settings
- use the ETF health check
- identify the pros and cons of a whole organisation approach
- identify practical strategies for using a whole organisation approach within a particular context
- access online resources to support this approach.
Webinars are 60 minutes, but the room will be open 15 minutes prior to the start so you can test your kit. There will also be some time at the end for any additional questions and comments.
You should be directly or indirectly involved with delivering apprenticeships in the workplace. In particular with an interest in how maths and English are supported or taught.