Collaborative Training Days - Eastern Region
Collaborative Training Days
SET members: limited places available for only £20! https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non SET-member: £100
Bursaries for Free places: (http://www.et-foundation.co.uk/supporting/courses/bursaries/)
3 for 2 offer
To claim your 3rd person discount, please call our Booking Support Line on 0800 0 831 830.
Please quote the "CPDD 3 for 2". If you have previously booked two people on one of our CPDD courses, please provide the booking reference numbers for these 2 bookings to be eligible for the discount.
Please note that purchase of places totalling under £250 need to be made using a debit/credit card.
Who is this course for?
Practitioners working in:
- FE colleges
- Independent training providers
- Post-16 schools
- Sixth Form Colleges
- Institutes of adult learning
- Local authorities
- Offender learning
- Third sector organisations.
This event will provide practical support to improving your practice and examples of innovative practice for consideration.
You will be able to:
- work with Ofsted to move towards Outstanding
- determine how to support a resilient English Learner
- gain solutions for dealing with the digital learner
- gain practical solutions to motivate disengaged learners
- use the professional standards effectively
- use technology in maths teaching and CPD.
Length of the course
One day training event.
As part of the event there will be a series of workshops and you will need to rank these is order of preference so that the event management team can ensure that as many 1st and 2nd preferences are assured as possible.
- Ofsted - moving towards outstanding
- Adapting to the Digital Learner
- Using the 2014 Professional Standards
- Engaging and motivating students who become disengaged, derailed and coast to mediocrity
- Digital Technology in maths teaching and CPD