#APConnect Constellation B Connections Day (Code: C0896)
- Introductions and welcome
- Advanced Practice: the #APConnect Wireframe
- Quality Improvement Project - Ideas Room
- Quality Improvement Project - FAB Digital
- Influence Analysis
- Contract and monitoring
- Building a Community
Who is this for?
This day welcomes Advanced Practitioners who are joining the #APConnect Constellation B programme, having gone through a process of recruitment and selection. It is a mandatory element of the #APConnect Communities of Practice strand.
This online training is facilitated in a Thinking Environment, which is a pro-social (community building) approach. It introduces participants to the Tyler et al research, which founded the concept of Advanced Practice in Further Education and Skills.
Participants will learn about the conditions for Advanced Practice and be introduced to the #APConnect 'Wireframe' - an online training course. They will benefit from working through their Quality Improvement ideas in an Ideas Room and be introduced to the empowering concept of FAB Digital.
Most importantly, participants will begin to build a community which they'll take over to the Slack workspace.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Identify the key elements of advanced practice.
- Begin work on your small-scale Quality Improvement Project
- Understand the monitoring requirements.
- Participate regularly in the community of practice.
This is a blended module and will be delivered on a via Zoom.
11am to 4pm
Participants will have been selected onto Constellation B of the #APConnect Communities of Practice strand.
- we will be using Zoom for our online platform
- a good internet connection
- a set of headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone or tablet), or a mic-phones headset.
Joining instructions will be provided for you once you have signed up.