New pedagogies for deep learning - lessons for your 2021 curriculum (Code: C0913)
This live webinar will answer some of the key questions:
- What maths and English knowledge and skills do our learners need to thrive in the world?
- How can our subject areas contribute to developing these attributes?
- What kind of learning is needed for the current context and any future complexity?
- How do we ensure equity and wellbeing?
- Society for Education and Training member: £42.50
- Non-members: £50
To get maximum value from your CPD budget we can run this course for a group of your staff online or face-to-face (Covid-19 restrictions permitting) for just £500 with a minimum of 8 delegates and no maximum number!. We can also tailor the course to the needs of your staff.
For further details of In-house training please contact email@example.com or call 020 8680 4077.
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
Maths and English managers, post 16 leaders and teachers.
Suitable for those new to teaching maths and English.
To review and update our schemes of work for 2021 to include up-to-date approaches to teaching and learning.
• Being able to explain how our curriculum and schemes of work allow for students' voice and choices.
• Demonstrating how technology be best leveraged for learning in the future.
• Develop a curriculum that supports intrinsic motivation - encouraging our learners to want to learn more.