Leadership 1 - Monitoring the wellbeing of your maths/English staff (Code: C0914)
In this, the first of a series of management online webinars we will provide managers with a toolbox of strategies to help them understand monitor and support their maths and English staff. We will explore how to get the balance right between physical safety and mental safety as well as ways to track wellbeing to check things are not getting worse and/or not going away
- Society for Education and Training member: £42.50
- Non-members: £50
- Full price £75 (for non-ESFA funded organisations)
To get maximum value from your CPD budget we can run this course for a group of your staff online or face-to-face (Covid-19 restrictions permitting) for just £500 with a minimum of 8 delegates and no maximum number!. We can also tailor the course to the needs of your staff.
For further details of In-house training please contact email@example.com or call 020 8680 4077.
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
All managers/Leaders of maths and English.
Create an evermoving wellbeing monitoring system/checklist along with practical ways to support your staff.
- Practical approaches to support staff wellbeing
- Understanding how to cope with tension and stress
- Use of tried and trusted approaches to improve communication, manage workload and encourage interaction
- Helping all staff gain a sense of achievement and worth
90 minutes to include time for questions and discussion