Build confidence in your English Skills Writing: accuracy complexity and effectiveness (On Demand webinar) (Code: C0920)
This On Demand webinar will explore essential aspects of writing skills and provide practical ideas to help students maximise their achievement not just in exams but at work and in the community
This webinar can be taken as a stand-alone or as a supplement to appropriate blended learning courses.
- Subsidised price £25
- SET member price £21.25
- Full price £37.50 (for non-ESFA funded organisations)
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
English Functional Skills or GCSE teachers and support staff
Please note, this is an adaptation of a previous popular live webinar.
To provide practical ideas and approaches that can be used in classrooms to support all students.
- Practical ideas to help learners write at length
- Practical approaches to spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Practical approaches to using different styles of writing for effective communication
60 mins approx