Yorkshire and Humber PDG (Code: C0945)
Yorkshire and Humber PDG programme
Yorkshire and Humber PDGs sit firmly within practitioner-led enquiry, and are driven by participants who work collaboratively to undertake a maths/English inquiry related to their learners and teaching practice. They plan, do and review; regrouping and discussing what worked (and didn't) with their PDG members, repeating this process over a period of four months.
Who is this for?
The PDG is aimed at educators in the Yorkshire and Humber who deliver on an ESFA funded programme. As a participant you will develop an aspect of your teaching practice that will enhance the teaching of English or the embedding of Maths or English in your curriculum.
- To undertake practice led enquiry through action learning sets
- To take a small research project from idea to action
- To work within a community of practice
- To enhance the delivery of maths or English
- Be able to apply the action learning set approach to your monthly PDG meetings
- Develop and enhance the teaching of English / embedding of maths or English within your programme
- Grow your idea / project taking it from problem to action using your set members to support
- To share the work of your PDG with your wider colleagues
Round 1 - 4 months (January - October)
Round 2 - 4 months (January - April)
You must deliver on an ESFA funded programme in the Yorkshire Humber region