10 Top Tips to manage staff wellbeing (On Demand) (Code: C0949)
This course gives you an in-depth view of the different elements of a wellbeing action plan in maths and English departments and helps to clarify your thoughts and actions. We will also explore and critique at least 10 practical approaches to supporting your staff wellbeing
- Society for Education and Training member: £21.25
- Non-members: £25
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
Managers, teachers and support staff in maths and English departments.
To make sure we can all be the 'adult' our learners need in these challenging times and be able to focus on doing our best to support achievement in maths and English.
- Confidence with using the 10 top tips.
- Identifying triggers and warning signs.
- How to cope when things get tough.
60 minutes approx