How to deliver inclusive Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) for learners with SEND (Code: C0954)
IAG is essential for:
- Ensuring young people access the most appropriate provision.
- Informing curriculum design/delivery.
- Securing positive futures.
Join us to reflect on effective practice and consider inclusive approaches to ensure IAG meets the needs of learners with SEND.
Who is this for?
Anyone with an interest in how we develop great inclusive advice and guidance for our learners with SEND. The session may be especially pertinent for leaders, carers teams and curriculum & quality managers and teachers.
Review current practice in providing Information, Advice and Guidance.
Consider effective practice in IAG for learners with SEND.
- Understand the impact of timely and meaningful IAG.
- Develop strategies for virtual and face-to-face IAG.
- Identify your next steps in developing IAG to meet the needs of learners with SEND.