Creating an outstanding online lesson in maths and English (Code: C0971)
This live session will look at how to create and teach an outstanding online lesson whether as part of blended learning or as part of an online maths and English course. It will consist of a live session to cover the learning outcomes below and you will have access to six or more On Demand videos to demonstrate some of the technical approaches.
- Subsidised price £50
- SET member price £42.50
- Full price £75 (for non-ESFA funded organisations)
To get maximum value from your CPD budget we can run this course for a group of your staff online or face-to-face (Covid-19 restrictions permitting) for just £500 with a minimum of 8 delegates and no maximum number!.
We can also tailor the course to the needs of your staff.
For further details of In-house training please contact email@example.com or call 020 8680 4077.
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
All teachers and managers of maths and English.
To support staff in gaining confidence in online delivery of maths and English.
- Structuring an online session
- Engaging learners online
- Effective use of questions and chat rooms
- Embedding and use of tools such as google docs
- Encouraging collaboration
- Assessment and feedback online
- Monitoring progress