Supporting your staff to develop their EdTech and Digital Skills using the ETF’s free Management Dashboard (Code: C0977)
These sessions will provide an overview of the benefits of the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform for learning providers and showcase how a variety of providers from different parts of the FE and Training Sector are using the digital CPD management facilities, including:
- an introduction to EdTech and Digital Skills training
- an overview of the platform for tracking and supporting staff's digital CPD
- a case study presentation from a learning provider using the platform
- a Q&A session.
Who is this for?
Leaders and Managers who have responsibility for Teaching and Learning and staff CPD.
To show leaders and managers different approaches for how to integrate the free EdTech and Digital Skills CPD offers on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform into their staff CPD strategy, using the Management Dashboard.
- Develop an understanding of the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform and the Management Dashboard.
- Discuss and develop ideas for implementation of the Management Dashboard.
- Share ideas for digital CPD strategies.
- Be signposted to relevant resources.
To qualify for a place on this course you will need to be from an ESFA-funded learning provider.