Embedding maths and English in apprenticeships: Sharing resources for embedding maths and English in apprenticeships (Code: C0980)
This training webinar will explore ways of identifying, creating and sharing resources for embedding maths and English for apprentices across teams and organisations. It will include:
- models for sharing good practice
- working with colleagues to adapt and develop resources for apprentices
- collaborative working
- developing an action plan.
Who is this for?
This training webinar is for those involved in delivering apprenticeships, with responsibilities for facilitating apprentices' maths and English development including employers and providers.
The roles are likely to include:
- workplace managers
- maths and English teachers
- provider managers
- vocational tutors
- workplace assessors.
In this training webinar you will explore developing organisational and team processes to build an effective bank of resources by adapting and developing resources for apprentices to ensure successful embedding of maths and English into apprenticeships.
You will be actively involved in discussing ideas in breakout rooms.
The focus is on helping apprentices achieve their level 2 maths and English in their level 2 and level 3 apprenticeships.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- understand how to develop organisational and team processes
- understand how to build an effective resources bank
- be able to adapt and develop relevant resources for apprentices
- identify ideas for creating an effective resource sharing environment
- understand the importance of resources for embedding maths and English in workplace settings
- access online resources to support this approach.
Webinars are 60 minutes, but the room will be open 15 minutes prior to the start so you can test your kit. There will also be some time at the end for any additional questions and comments.
You should be directly or indirectly involved with delivering apprenticeships in the workplace. In particular with an interest in how maths and English are supported or taught.