Everything you need to know about SEND funding for FE learners (Code: C0999)
Over two parts, this course will cover:
- The high needs funding system, including top tips relating to contracting, relationships with LAs, and budgeting.
- How other funding, e.g. disadvantage blocks or AEB, can be used to support SEND learners, including those with EHCPs.
- Current developments and directions of travel in relation to High Needs funding and contracting.
The course will be highly interactive, allowing delegates to share experiences and ask questions.
Who is this for?
Non-financial leaders and managers in a SEND role in FE providers.
Improving the knowledge of funding for SEND learners among non-financial specialists.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Have a greater understanding of the complexities of the high needs funding system.
- Have a greater understanding of contracting and budgeting, and how to work effectively with LAs.
- Understand how other funding streams can be used to support learners with SEND, including those with EHCPs.
- Know more about current developments and directions of travel in relation to High Needs funding and contracting.
Both parts of this course will be approximately 2.5 hours long. Each part will be run over two separate days. Delegates can attend either part, or both.