Communities of Practice: Mental Health and Wellbeing focus group (Code: C1032)
Responding to suggestions from the members we are offering a three-part focus group for mental health and wellbeing. This will provide a platform to support one another to learn and share in ideas, concerns, resources and best practice.
Spaces will be limited to 12 and the sessions will not be recorded to enable free discussion.
Who is this for?
SEND/Learning support managers, lead practitioners, practitioners.
To provide an opportunity for professionals to join as one community of practice within the Mental Health and Wellbeing education arena. The Group will enable:
- Sharing of individual landscapes.
- Sharing and reviewing current practices.
- Request further support in operational knowledge, upskilling and/or topical themes.
- To listen, learn and share good practice.
- A relaxed session providing an environment to feel supported and to support others
By participating in this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Share individual points of view
- Share and review current practices
- Request further support in operational knowledge, upskilling and topical themes
- Listen, learn and share good practice
- Feel supported and support others
Must be able to participate in all three sessions.