Governance Professionals Executive Coaching and Mentoring (Code: C1216)
The research project The Unseen Strategic Leader found that over three-quarters of Governance Professionals had never accessed or had very limited access to 1-2-1 support. Yet, it was the private support that most Governance Professionals believed would have the greatest impact on their ability to deliver effective governance to the sector. With this mind, ETF has developed a tailored and targeted Executive Coaching Programme for Governance Professionals with Kay White.
Who is this for?
Clerks, Directors of Governance, Governance Professionals of FE Boards.
Kay White will provide a personalised, private and confidential opportunity to unlock your potential and maximise your performance, to support the journey to effective leadership in governance. The offer is for both governance specific leadership challenges as well as general personal development and will consist of tailored and personalised coaching support.
Sessions will cover any of the following topics:
- Understand and Work With Your Environment
- Influential Communication Skills
- Develop Deeper Listening Skills
- Boundaries & Time Management Skills
- Build Strong, Valuable Relationships
- Enhance Your EQ
- Understand and leverage your value
- Step Out of the Shadows
- Become a Changemaker & Thought Leader for your Board
You will develop the knowledge and confidence to:
- Provide deeper and more effective support for the Chair through a clearer understanding of different communication styles, having had a safe place to gain perspective, try things out and build confidence.
- Anticipate strategic problems, engage and challenge effectively with the right people at the right time, and mobilise resources to solve them, by having a greater level of understanding and intention.
- Be solutions-driven and demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and persistence in reaching the right decisions and goals, through increased personal awareness.
Up to two 60-minute sessions per participant over a period of six months, private coaching support for skills, strategies, and challenges. All sessions to be carried out before March 2024.
All one-on-one sessions will be conducted online via Zoom. This is a flexible provision suited to the needs of each individual and Kay White and the individual will work out timings and best online access.
Once registered, participants will be sent a short form to fill in by the Education and Training Foundation to gauge your eligibility - initially priority will be given to those that did not access mentoring from Kay White last year, or who may be receiving mentoring through other ETF programmes.
All candidates will be required to provide feedback and summaries of the impact the private coaching has for them.
In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com