Assessment in vocational contexts (Code: C1427)
Assessment in vocational contexts
Price: no charge
This course will enable you to better understand the assessment approach for T Levels. Building assessment knowledge through this course will enhance T Level delivery and give participants the tools to support their learners more effectively.
No suitable dates or locations? Please register your interest and we will let you know about new events as they are announced.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone delivering T Levels and involved in the planning, creation or delivery of assessments to learners.
It is designed to help you meet the following learning objectives:
- Review the key principles of assessment and how to apply them
- Understand the core components of the T Level assessment and why questions and assessments are structured as they are
- Understand the concepts of ‘construct’ and ‘standards’ and apply these to T level assessment
- Explore approaches to formative assessment that could be used in a T Level programme
- Know how to deliver actionable feedback to help learners consolidate their knowledge and skills
- Understand the assessment approach used in the T Level(s) you teach, its key features, and how to support learners in becoming familiar with T Level assessment methods.
8 learning hours