Interactive webinars for leaders/managers, mentors and mentees (Code: C1296)
We believe that every FE organisation has the potential to provide high-quality mentoring and coaching for their staff. By attending these webinars leaders, mentors and mentees can start to ensure that mentoring and coaching in their organisation are of the highest quality. In these interactive webinars you will learn how to support or enact effective mentoring and coaching.
Each webinar will last for 60 minutes. There are three available: leaders & managers, mentors and mentees.
You only need to attend one session.
Who is this for?
- Leaders/managers who have responsibility for mentoring and coaching schemes for teachers/trainers
- Mentors who are mentoring teachers/trainers or aspiring mentors who are interested in mentoring their colleagues
- Mentees who are working with a mentor or preparing to work with a mentor.
When booking, please make sure you click on the right group.
To support leaders/managers, mentors and mentees to support and enact high quality mentoring and coaching.
- Recognise the features of an organisational infrastructure for developmental mentoring. Analyse the role of the mentoring co-ordinator and the importance of training for all parties involved. Explain the benefits to be gained from enhancing your organisation's developmental mentoring. Locate the ETF mentoring framework guides and further CPD activity.
- Explain effective practice in developmental mentoring. Explore tools and strategies for developmental mentoring including the ONSIDE model. Locate the ETF mentoring framework guides and further CPD activity.
- Describe effective practice in developmental mentoring. Analyse effective mentee behaviour and mindset. Locate the ETF mentoring framework guides and further CPD activity.