Interactive webinar for EdTech mentoring (Code: C1465)
We believe that every FE organisation has the potential to provide high-quality mentoring and coaching for their staff. By joining this webinar, attendees can start to ensure that mentoring and coaching in their organisation is of the highest quality. In this interactive webinar you will learn how to support or enact effective EdTech mentoring and coaching.
The webinar will last for 90 minutes.
Who is this for?
This webinar has been designed for those who have responsibility of mentoring/coaching of colleagues to enhance the quality of EdTech across their organisation.
To provide further opportunities for professional development in the fields of EdTech and mentoring skills.
This webinar will help attendees to:
- Identify three useful mentoring/coaching models and techniques
- Recognise how to adapt mentoring/coaching techniques in response to different situations
- Explain the ONSIDE framework and effective practice in developmental mentoring
- Explore the use of questioning and the GROW model for developmental mentoring
- Locate the ETF mentoring framework guides and further CPD resources and activity
There are no formal entry requirements. However, this webinar has been designed for those who carry out additional mentoring/coaching of colleagues to enhance the quality of EdTech across their organisation. Please consider if this applies to you before booking and determine if you are better suited to book on our leaders/managers, mentor or mentee webinars instead.