Thinking Differently, Thinking Digitally (Code: C1674)
The ETF has launched a series of Leading Innovation workshops for leaders in the FE and Training sector to support across a range of themes to promote innovation and support leaders to implement and embed projects to improve outcomes.
Both the Winter and Summer series of the Leading Innovation workshops will be delivered by sector experts, membership bodies and our trusted partners to bring you the best learning and CPD opportunities.
These one day face to face workshops cover a range of topics on the theme of Innovation.
£50 per delegate
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. The free places are fully funded by the DfE and are offered to ensure greater diversity on high quality CPD, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 24 priority areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Halton, Hartlepool, Hastings, Ipswich, Knowsley, Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Norwich, Nottingham, Oldham, Portsmouth, Rochdale, Salford, Sandwell, Scarborough, Stoke-on-Trent, Tameside, Walsall, West Somerset).
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000.
- Consider yourself to have a disability.
- Come from black or minority ethnic community.
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the four criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least two weeks before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
Who is this for?
This workshop is designed for leaders of learning at all levels from colleges and providers from all parts of the FE and Skills sector (colleges, sixth forms, training providers, local authority providers, specialist providers).
The workshop has been designed for leaders who have some understanding and awareness of developments in digital technology who wish to learn more about how to successfully develop and embed a digital strategy.
By the end of the workshop delegates will have strengthened their understanding of how to develop and embed a digital strategy that transform learning and will be well-positioned to make proposals for change in their own organisations.
- understand the importance of effective leadership in the development and implementation of a digital strategy
- have a better understanding of the digital options available to organisations
- have an insight into the impact of digital transformation on learners and staff
- have learned from the experiences of an organisation that is leading the way in digital transformation.
Tuesday 5 December 2023
Arrival from 9.30am
Morning session 10am – 12 noon.
Afternoon session 1pm – 3.30pm.