The Further Education CFO Programme (Code: C0174)
The above fees only apply to those Chief Finance Officers working for eligible English Further Education and Training organisations (GFE's and Sixth-form colleges, for example) as they are subsidised by the ESFA.
The fees for Chief Finance Officers from Wales, Scottish and Northern Irish organisations who wish to attend will not be eligible for this subsidised rate as education budgets have been devolved to their respective governments. For organisations outside of England, the cost to attend this course would be £2,000, please contact email@example.com to book your place.
Who is this for?
Senior finance professionals working in the further education sector.
More information on the Further Education CFO Programme can be found in the course brochure.
- leading change
- business partnering and strategic leaderships
- building relationships developing influencing skills.
• manage transformation and leading effective change initiatives within their organisation
• generate profitable growth for their institution by thinking strategically at scale
• build a forward-looking, sustainable and resilient finance function
• develop a commercial outlook with an in depth understanding of the FE business and college context
• support effective and balanced business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• become a strategic partner who provides direction, support and commercial insight
• challenge and influence the CEO and other senior stakeholders - verbally and non-verbally .
This is a five-month experiential programme consisting of:
- A 360° review process
- One-to-one coaching
- Three online learning modules
- A three-day residential module at Pendly Manor Hotel, Tring.
Delegates will also be supported by ICAEW executive coaches and have the opportunity to attend a peer-learning group during the programme.
Full board accommodation at Pendly Manor Hotel for three nights is included in the course fee.
All delegates receive a years free membership to the ICAEW Business and Management Faculty (worth £82) and a place on a one-day ICAEW Academy public course of your choice (worth £575).
Senior finance professionals in further education institutions with the designation of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for their organisation.