The Further Education CFO Programme (Code: C0174)
The above fees only apply to those Chief Finance Officers working for eligible English Further Education and Training organisations (GFE's and Sixth-form colleges, for example) as they are subsidised by the ESFA.
The fees for Chief Finance Officers from Wales, Scottish and Northern Irish organisations who wish to attend will not be eligible for this subsidised rate as education budgets have been devolved to their respective governments. For organisations outside of England, the cost to attend this course would be £2,000, please contact email@example.com to book your place.
Who is this for?
Senior finance professionals working in the further education sector.
- leading change
- business partnering and strategic leaderships
- building relationships developing influencing skills.
• manage transformation and leading effective change initiatives within their organisation
• generate profitable growth for their institution by thinking strategically at scale
• build a forward-looking, sustainable and resilient finance function
• develop a commercial outlook with an in depth understanding of the FE business and college context
• support effective and balanced business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• become a strategic partner who provides direction, support and commercial insight
• challenge and influence the CEO and other senior stakeholders - verbally and non-verbally .
This is a 2 month experiential programme consisting of:
- A 360° review process
- Two One-to-one coaching sessions
- Three online learning modules
- Three online workshops, delivered across 6 half day sessions
- Three online peer learning groups
All delegates receive a years free membership to the ICAEW Business and Management Faculty and access to Finance in a Digital World - a suite of online learning modules co-developed with Deloitte to support finance development and understanding of digital technologies that impact finance.
Senior finance professionals in further education institutions